At Alternatives for Women, we strive to meet the needs of our clients.
We offer an array of services, such as:
• 24-hour crisis intervention
• Free, confidential counseling
• Emergency transportation to shelter
• Safety Planning
• Individual and group support
• Second-Stage housing
• Accompaniment to meetings and court
• Advocacy and referrals to other agencies
• Information about options
• Transitional and housing support
• Outreach counseling to all areas of Prince Edward County
• Public education programs and presentations
• Student placement opportunities
For more details download a copy of our brochure in a printable pdf format.